Here are just a few reasons why you should have one of Deepwater’s Visa® Cards:
- No application fee
- No annual fees
- No minimum finance charge
- FREE accident & travel insurance
- 25-day grace period
- FALCON fraud protection package
- Purchase security and extended warranty on purchases
- Cash advances available at a slightly higher interest rate
- Score Card Rewards Program
- VISA Security with Verified by Visa®
- Shop securely online using Visa® Checkout
To ensure you are getting the best value and convenience possible, our Visa® credit card program offers incredibly low fixed rates on all of our great Visa® products. (Classic, Gold, and Platinum).
Rates are accurate as of September 1, 2016.
Rates are subject to change at any time.
Fees could reduce the earnings on the account.
Rates offered are subject to credit worthiness; contact a Deepwater employee for further information.
Contact us at (856) 299-1279 to learn more on
how we can save you money.
If you already have a Deepwater Visa® Card, you can save even more money by consolidating your debt from other outstanding credit card loans and refinancing them on your Visa® account.
Lost or stolen cards?
Security is always a priority at Deepwater Industries FCU. Our 24/7 Cardholder Service is standing by in case your card is lost or stolen. Just call (800) 299-9842.
Visa Purchase Alerts sends you real-time1 text or email alerts when you pay2 with your Visa card.
Just 3 easy steps to get started:
- Check to make sure your card is eligible3
- Register your mobile device and email to receive Visa Purchase Alerts (Visit Visa.com/purchasealerts)
- Choose the notification triggers that match your needs. You’ll get real-time1 text or email alerts based on your selected criteria
1Actual time to receive a transaction alert is dependent on wireless service and coverage within area.
2A qualified transaction is any transaction routed through Visa.
3Visa Purchase Alerts may not be available in all areas. Account activity qualifying for Visa Purchase Alerts may vary by issuer. Additional terms, conditions, and restrictions may apply.