Opening a Savings Account with Deepwater Industries Federal Credit Union means establishing a lifelong relationship with us. This means you are more than just another banking customer — you are a member and an owner. With a NCUA-insured Savings Account, you will earn dividends to grow funds quickly. Members can build a safety cushion, save up for a rainy day, or set aside money in a Club Account for a specific purpose. A Savings Account is just one facet of smart money management.
- Minimum deposit of $5.00
- Convenience of payroll deduction or direct deposit
- Make transfers using our on-line banking, “PAT” system
- Make deposits in person, by mail, through payroll deduction, night depository, direct deposit, and electronic remote deposit using your smart device.
- Pays dividends with a minimum balance of $99.01
- Fully insured up to $250,000 by the NCUA
Rates are accurate as of December 1, 2016.
Rates are subject to change at any time.
Fees could reduce the earnings on the account.
Rates offered are subject to credit worthiness; contact a Deepwater employee for further information.