The only thing better than free checking is free checking that also earns interest. Earn up to 0.01% APY when you open a Checking Account. Plus, there are no monthly fees or per-check charges to nickel and dime you. It’s easy to manage your accounts even when we are closed. Log into Online Banking or Mobile Banking to view balances, transfer funds, and more.
Your first order of checks is on us; subsequent orders cost only the printer fees.
Want to make it even easier? Use CardValet®!
We are pleased to introduce CardValet®, a mobile card management application that helps reduce account fraud by allowing cardholders to monitor accounts with their smartphone and control how, when and where their debit card is used.
- Must be 18 years or older
- Monthly dividend with a $500 balance
- No minimum balance required to open and maintain your account
- No monthly fees
- No per-check charges
- Free Mastercard® debit card
- Text Fraud Alerts on Debit Card Transactions
- Automatic transfers from savings accounts for overdrafts
- First order of checks is free. Subsequent orders are billed for exact
amount charged by printer
- Easy re-order of checks directly from our website
- One box of free checks for seniors 55 and over
- Deposit accounts are insured up to $250,000 by NCUA
To report a Lost or Stolen Debit Card call 856-299-1279 during regular business hours or (800)472-3272 after hours.
Rates are accurate as of March 9, 2023.
Rates are subject to change at any time.
Fees could reduce the earnings on the account.