We’ve got something sweet for everyone this fall. What’s on your list?
These special low rates are available through October 30, 2021.
AUTO LOANS (New) as low as 1.99% APR*
AUTO LOANS (Used) as low as 3.50% APR*
HOME EQUITY LOANS as low as 2.49% APR*
MORTGAGES x– visit our mortgage center
- $50 Gift Card for loans over $10,000.*
- Enter our Fire Pit drawing!**
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Special low rates are available through October 30, 2021. Subject to credit score, creditworthiness and/or term. Some restrictions may apply. Receive $50 gift card once the CU has booked the loan of $10,000 or more. **All booked loans will go into our Fire Pit drawing. We will award one winner each month.
Changes On The Horizon
Our Logan Branch will be closing on November 1st, 2021.
While we’re sorry to see the office close, we’re excited too. We have so many great ways to serve you — expanded digital technologies, Online and Mobile Banking, and 24/7 ATMs. And with more members transitioning to these digital options, the timing felt right to close our Logan Branch. Staff will be taken care of and transitioning to other positions at the credit union.
We’re always looking for innovative ways to serve you!
With the savings, we’ll invest in new banking alternatives, technological advancements, equipment, and of course, our staff.
If you prefer to see us in person, our other branches are ready to help you:
PO Box 42 565 N Broadway
Deepwater, NJ 08023
Main Branch Hours:
Monday – Friday: 8:30am – 4:30pm
Drive-thru open until 6:00 pm on Fridays
Saturday: 8:30 am – 12:00 pm
857 Route 45
Woodstown, NJ 08098
Woodstown Branch Hours:
Monday – Friday: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am – 12:30 pm
New Technology…Is On The Way!
On October 21, 2021, our new Online & Mobile Banking platforms will arrive. Watch for new features and added convenience!
Versatile online and mobile banking capabilities are essential to providing the best bank- ing experience. That’s why we’re transitioning to an ENHANCED USER EXPERIENCE — one that will easily compete with any big bank.
- Username and password will remain the same
- All Bill Pay data will automatically transfer
- Pending items can be viewed
- Manage multiple credit union accounts.
- Take advantage of easier-to-use Bill Pay.
- Rest easy with the latest in security controls and fraud protection.
- And much more!
Watch your email for updates and additional instructions.
Annual Meeting Announcement
Our Annual Meeting will be online – scheduled virtually for Friday, January 28, 2022, at 6:00 pm.
If you’d like to attend, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll reply with a link to connect to this virtual meeting.
Account Information Updated
Have you moved recently? Or have you changed your phone number or email address? For the safety and security of your account information, it is imperative that you notify the credit union of these changes. It is important to have all updated contact information on file.
Tell Your Co-Workers & Family Members
All are invited to join the credit union! Just like you, they can enjoy the same level of service while saving time and money. And remember, once a member, always a member!
Debit & Credit Card Tips
Using your Deepwater Industries Credit or Debit Card is the sensible choice for holiday shopping – your cards are safer, and you avoid the risk of having your cash lost or stolen.
Shop wisely and safely:
- When shopping or dining out, take care with your card. When paying, keep track of it throughout the transaction.
- If shopping online, shop on secure websites only; look for https:// in front of the URL. The “s” stands for secure. Also, look for the padlock icon in the browser bar. If something seems suspicious, end the transaction.
- Never store card information within your online shopping sites, even your favorite or well-known sites.
- Try our mobile CardValet® app for added control options with your Debit Card. It’s excellent for any time of year, but especially during the holidays, when you’re using your card more.
If a transaction doesn’t seem right, call us.
If you’re ever solicited by phone, email, or text, please never share any personal information, including debit or credit card numbers.